Friday, December 07, 2007

12 long days to go

It's been a few days since I've written b/c the only news is that I'm more uncomfortable. On Wed, even the dr was hoping my body would be at the point where he could just admit me. Not even close. I've been having a lot of painful contractions, but irregular and only in front (thank goodness! I couldn't handle these if they spread to my back.) So just false labor. Yuck.

But it does mean that I'm trying to get ready, just in case. Nearly everything is at least here, if not washed and ready to go. So I need to pack my bag for the hospital and do at least a few loads of laundry. Then we're prepared whether this happens this weekend or in 12 days.

Actually, I'm going to try to hurry it along a little. Today, I'm going to do all that prep work, and then go to work for my last shift before going on leave. Tomorrow is the Christmas party, so I'll be running around all day and late into the evening. And I intend to push it!

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If it would help, you can also get up early with Ethan on Saturday and Sunday.

;)