Tuesday, December 18, 2007

1 day away is weird (and me being stupid)

It's been so great to have Edward's delivery scheduled. We've been able to plan everything from babysitting for Ethan to the last big shopping trip. But today, it's weird. It would be a little less so if I was having a C-section, but knowing that tomorrow morning I'll go into labor is just strange. And instead of being surprised by this new little life who decided to join us, we're saying "Hey. It's time. Get out here and say hi." I'm still glad that we've been able to prepare so well (and that health-wise we're doing the best thing for both of us), but I'm missing the surprise. Just a little.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And why I was stupid today. If you are fixing a dryer, be sure to unplug it before messing with the wiring. Especially if you're 9 months pregnant! I nearly electrocuted myself replacing a faulty switch, which turned out to not be the only problem. I think I'll leave the other work for my dad or his wife when they're out on Thurs.

No comments: