I'm exhausted. And I know I promised pictures. They'll make it up eventually. (I'm excited to show you 'Underpants Man' with his very unique superpower!) But you'll have to wait b/c they haven't made it from camera to computer yet. (Come on photos! You can do it!)
Anyway. I lied about not making resolutions. I think this is prompted more by the huge life-changes another baby creates than the new year, but thats ok. I've been thinking a lot about who I am and who I want to be. I have so many ways that I'd like to improve and they can all be summed up in one word.
Strengthen
I'm applying this physically, emotionally, and spiritually. I feel like I'm already on the right path in most areas, but need to keep progressing forward. And in the few things that need major adjustments, strengthening elsewhere will help me to make those course corrections.
I'm not going to give you any more detail than that. But I am going to spend this coming Sunday (tomorrow) focused on actually writing each of the things down and committing to the first steps on this journey.
Wish me luck! Or better yet, strength.
(Editor's note: I totally screwed up the font while typing this and a glitch in blogger wouldn't let me fix it with their pull-down options, So I bravely dove into the HTML and, as you can see, fixed it myself!! I know that several of you are rolling your eyes, but hey, this is a big deal to me.)
Saturday, January 19, 2008
2008 Resolutions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment