That's me. Having a bad cold is always miserable, but it's so much worse with the added complications of pregnancy. Ethan gave me this cold and he didn't suffer nearly as badly. Lucky kid. Of course, this falls on a week when I have 50 million things to do, most of them not at home. (Thank goodness for the wonderful women who cleaned my house last week or it would be so much more. Thanks again ladies!)
So, as much as I want to spend my days resting on the couch and my nights sound asleep so that I can get better... we're running errands all morning, getting in a short nap, doing whatever I need to to get ready for evening plans, and finally crashing into bed for the night, where I'm up every hour and get almost no real sleep. You can imagine how great I'm feeling....
But Ethan's birthday, the last preschool lesson before we break for Christmas, the Ward Christmas party (I'm in charge), and so many other things just can't be ignored or put off. I'll have some time in about a week and a half to crash. I'll just have to wait to get better until then.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Sicko
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment