We've hosted Thanksgiving at our house the last 3 years. Not this one. Without Stew to cook the turkey, and with my ever-increasing size, we decided it would be better to not do it. So we had a great dinner with friends at someone else's house! (I still made pies, so I didn't back out of all the cooking.)
And because it's Thanksgiving:
I'm thankful for my wonderful husband. He sustains me everyday and I can't imagine life without him.
I'm thankful for my beautiful, smart, loving Ethan. Even on his worst days he's just such a good kid. And it's hard not to love someone who loves you so much.
I'm thankful for the relative stability of our life right now. It's easier to handle the changes we're making to our family and our life in the near future when everything else is going well.
I'm thankful for great friends. Those that we see often, those that have moved away, those that we've moved away from, and those we are still getting to know. Life is so much more fun with all of you around.
And I'm especially thankful for the knowledge of my purpose here on earth. It makes everything worth it. Everything.
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Happy Thanksgiving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment