Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Good Busy

I was just realizing how much I managed to pack into the last couple of days. I always feel like I fit in more when less of it is focused on things at home. Here's my last four days.

We attended the temple with some friends who were taking out their endowments and being sealed. I spent at least an hour each visiting three sisters who just needed someone to spend time with them. I spent a morning grocery shopping for a sister who is living on so much less than we are. And I babysat the adorable kids of a friend whose been sick for a while.

All while washing 8 loads of laundry, cooking dinner during a short morning at home, keeping the mess to a dull roar, making it to the tax office to register the van (finally), playing in the pool with my boys long enough to sunburn, working one of the worst shifts I've ever had (and another that was only marginally better), and getting enough sleep!

Ethan has just reminded me that I promised to play picnic with him before I attack the mountain of laundry that needs to be folded. So I'm off to start another busy day.

1 comment:

Bryce Family said...

Wow... I'm tired just reading this entry. Super Woman!