Found this woman's blog through her hilarious Ebay posting. She has 6 kids and the way she writes about her life reminds me of my mom. I kind of wish my mom had been able to blog while we were growing up because more people would know how funny she can be in the middle of chaos. Actually, I'm not so sure I would want all of our antics out there for anyone to read, but at least I was the good one...
Anyway, her blog reminds me of life with five crazy kids in the house. Never a dull moment. Mom, I'm so so sorry that you had to put up with us. Now that I have one of my own, I can see how absolutely nuts it would be to try to mother so many off the wall kids. Thanks for doing your best.
EDIT: I'm not saying that having lots of kids is crazy (well, maybe a little), but more that I'm amazed by the women who manage to do it. I'm pretty sure that all of my siblings are turning out to be decent human beings. That in itself is amazing. Good job mom!
Friday, August 24, 2007
Mom, I'm so sorry....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment