No. I'm NOT pregnant. I'm talking about Ethan's new doll. At playgroup last week, Ethan was obsessed with the baby dolls. You know, the ones with a soft body and plastic extremities. He would carry them around, kiss them, show them to the other kids, etc. I told John he needed a doll. "As long as it's a boy doll" he said. So I sent the boys out yesterday to buy a boy doll. It's actually a girl in blue clothes, but when you take off the headband and the frilly frock, it's in a blue sleeper and looks enough like a boy. Ethan LOVES it. I almost put the little bottle away, thinking Ethan wasn't ready for that kind of play, but then I changed my mind. I asked Ethan if the baby wanted a bottle. He walked over, grabbed it, tried it himself first, and then fed the baby! (I know that this represents a developmental milestone, but I can't remember what it's called right now.) He's growing up so fast!
Sunday, January 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment