Tuesday, September 06, 2005

So FAT!

I'm not talking about Ethan here, I'm talking about his parents. I just looked at the "8 month" pictures that John added to his site. WOW we look fat. And I have to put the word out that we are very aware of what we looked like. Those pictures were all taken just a few days prior to starting the South Beach Diet. We now look MUCH better, although we still have a little ways to go. John doesn't complain that his pants are too tight anymore. He's been much more consistent with the diet than I have. After 3wks, I lost a pants size and have backed off the diet. (Having to think about what I eat was causing too much stress.) So I am still eating good breakfasts and dinners, but worrying less about lunch. The only part I'm still working on is that post-pregnancy tummy. The best part is that we both have so much more energy and just feel better. Yay for eating healthy!

So watch for our Christmas pictures. We will all be much better looking by then.

No comments: