Any idea what the growth of our church looks like? I didn't. But now I do!
(For those of you who aren't LDS, a stake is a group of congregations (or wards as we call them), generally about three thousand to five thousand members in five to ten congregations.)
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Church Growth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
this is cool. but i recently heard a statistic that only something like 4million of the 12.5 million members of the church identify themselves as LDS or mormon. not great numbers in that regard.
I read that study. It's really interesting. But they only studied Mormons in the US, so you can't really extrapolate for the whole 12.5 million.
Anyway. I was just hormonal today and this made me tear up. (And no, not that kind of hormonal.)
Here's the study if you haven't seen the whole thing. http://pewforum.org/docs/?DocID=427
Post a Comment