I've been trying to get video of Edward talking. He narrates his life for us normally. But try to record it and the words slow to a trickle. Only grandparents, and really bored ones at that, would like the videos we've managed.
The biggest problem is that if you say a word, like "walk" or "swimming", he immediately wants to do it and runs off. I tried sitting him down with his farm animals, but after naming each one, he grinned and insisted that they all "moo". But only until I put the camera down. Then they went back to their usual noises. Prankster.
So we'll keep trying. But the only way I can guarantee you'll hear Edward's cute narration is for you to come visit!
Thursday, June 04, 2009
Talking Video - Not Happening
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
The tickets are booked for birthday madness and Twinkie Christmas!
Post a Comment