Ethan, picking his cereal this morning:
"No, dad. That's for my second breakfast!"
We love our little hobbit.
He actually meant seconds, which is shocking. My non-eater ate three big servings of breakfast this morning!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Second Breakfast
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I had a banana for elevensies
funny. BTW, Andrew and I rented one of your movie recommendations and it was hilarious how much we didn't get it. I consider myself a metaphor girl. A deep movie appreciator, but for Spring Summer, Fall Winter and Spring, as the credits started rolling we were like "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?" We were laughing so hard. Maybe were in the wrong mood to appreciate it. Maybe if you could tell me what you guys got out of it. We thought we'd appreciate it more if we could understand the korean writing everywhere. And I thought I'd like it more if there weren't a baby crawling on thin ice at the end. Wait. Crap, is that a visual metaphor?
Post a Comment