Did anyone else watch the Daily Show? Jon Stewart interviewed Bruce Willis and said "People are excited about . . . Willis throwing nice comedy and nice action together." HA!
Also I win b/c I figured out how to get Ethan to use his potty. He earned a little matchbook car (thanks to Grandma G's purchase of a bag full) for going pee. They are 'Cars' the movie themed. We started with the general racecars. When we get to the recognizable characters it will take more to earn one. We are keeping the next car hanging on the fridge in its packaging as an incentive. Ethan had been trying for the first for 3 days and he finally peed in his potty this evening. He's already excited to try for the next one tomorrow.
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
I win!!!
Tags -
Ethan,
pottytraining,
random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Seriously I'm afraid what's going to happen to those tickers come to full term!!!! Suddenly the baby's have cartoon bubble dialogue "Please let me the hell out!"
Bah, what does Bruce know.
Post a Comment