Thursday, April 26, 2007

Finally Warm

So I love the Northeast. Love it. But I'm not a big fan of the cold. Last week we were still in the 30's! But Monday, it was nearly 90. (And because it's so early in the year, not humid. Yay!) Ethan and I celebrated by going to the zoo. The rest of the week has been in the 60s and just beautiful. (It did rain once, but I'm trying to block it out.)

Besides being more fun for Ethan to be out, it's making me feel so good. We can have all the windows open and feel less cooped up when we are at home. It's re motivated me to do a thorough clean and purge of our house. (Why do we have so much crap???) It's even made me want to eat more fresh fruits and veggies. And all the time we're spending outside is going to give me a great tan!

No comments: