I've given up on getting anything done this week. Between the couple of thing that I just can't ignore (dr's appts, eating, etc.) and the show, I'm pooped. We've had rehearsal every night this week, and the show opens tonight. Luckily, we cleaned the house for playgroup at the beginning of the week, so I'm just letting it go for now. Ethan and I are spending the mornings doing what we have to do for the day. Then, after we both nap, I shower and get ready for the show while he watches a movie. (If my hair didn't take so long, this wouldn't need to take hours!) Then I get dinner started so that when John comes home I can eat quickly and head out the door, not to walk back in for another 5 hours, most of them spend standing under the lights. My legs are going to give out by the second show on Sat! I don't know how those in shows with longer runs keep it up.
Actually, I'm loving this production. It's a privilege to be a part of it. But I'm tired.
Thursday, March 15, 2007
So Tired....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment