Ethan has suddenly started picking up new words. (Finally!) But never ones we expect. He says things like "See ya" or "wiggle, wiggle, wiggle". He even started singing the right words to a song in the car today! We were listening to an old tape of 'The Monkees' and there is a song that goes "I..I..I..I..I'm not your stepping stone". Ethan usually sings the I's and dances along, but today he said 'stepping stone'!!!!!
This bodes well for potty training as he seems ready, but doesn't have the words he needs yet. YAY!!
And for those of you who it matters to, we will be in California for the next week, and then Colorado the week after. If we don't see you out there, we will see you when we get back! I will try to post some pictures of Ethan at the beach, with his great-grandparents, with his new baby cousin, etc.. while we are gone if I can.
Thursday, June 22, 2006
So Chatty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
He also says "poop" in a very high-pitched and cute kind of way.
Post a Comment