Friday, March 24, 2006

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

I could come up with excuses for why I haven't posted in a while, but the real reason is that Ethan is a toddler. And I'm exhausted. So let me catch you up on our little crazy man.

The Good. Ethan's vocabulary is growing. He loves that he can communicate, and gets soooo happy when we understand him.

The Bad. Quite often, we have no idea what Ethan is saying. His understandable vocabulary is much smaller than he thinks it is.

The Ugly. Tantrums ensue when we can't figure out what it is Ethan is asking for. And he has taken to biting me if he thinks I'm not paying close enough attention.

In general, Ethan is still a happy boy. But my patience wears thin on those days he decides nothing is going his way. I just have to keep reminding myself that it will pass. Eventually...

No comments: